Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gratitudes

For my health, and the resources available to me to improve it. For the fact that I am not trapped in a loveless marriage, nor have I gone through the hell that is divorce. For the grace of God that has salvaged me from more bad situations than I can count. For the fact that my nieces and nephews are healthy and have hobbies that keep them active. For friends and relatives that would catch bullets for me. For cats, dogs, and basically any animal that doesn't sting or buzz ominously. For coffee, berries, sushi, and beef fajitas. For really, really cold Mexican beer. For access to clean drinking water. For sunscreen. For the ability to read and write, and for the teachers that helped me improve on those skills. For anyone that has encouraged me and helped to shut down and shut up my inner critic.

No comments:

Post a Comment